Pages

February 24, 2011

The Trade Pre Viz

My only other class this last semester is Ani 400 which allows us to spend the entire semester developing our own project that we can do "anything" in as long as it has animation. Obviously I am an animator so I decided to go for a scene between 2 characters.

Two hunter friends, one (left) a sorta gun nut while the other (right) is his more sensible serious friend. Background will consist of just a matte painting as this point I might add in some rock geometry later on if I feel like it needs it but it depends on how much time I have left.

I had some fun in my vid ref splicing my acting into one shot while my friend Derek coached my acting. Still need to "play it up more" to push the performance but right now I am going to be working off this for main poses and might re do some vid ref / re thumb for parts I dont like, as well as just push the actions even more in the animation.

No comments: